About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sun 'n Fun

We're having a wonderful time with our family in Orlando! We made it down safely (the van did AWESOME). Spent today just sitting around the pool and visiting...catching up with family we haven't spoken to in years and meeting new family. There are 24 of us in the group. We are staying in a beautiful house (5 bedroom house with pool/whirl pool). It has a game room with Ping-Pong, Foosball, etc. We just sat around the pool today...had a barbeque. My cousin and I bought $300 worth of groceries at Walmart today...and we went through the majority of it today! It's been great seeing Kyle. We're off to play some putt-putt if we can beat the thunderstorm that is rolling in - some beautiful lightening. I think we are off to SeaWorld tomorrow...we'll be back late Tuesday! Miss you...pray for us!

1 comment:

La Profesora said...

praying for you, julie, and your loved ones. church was great today, as usual - 3 baptized this morning. Pastor brought a message on serving tonight - real good. Cya soon.