About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Beautiful Music...

For those of you who like guitar, let me introduce you to the following. Dani and I stopped in the Fountain Cafe (coffee shop downtown) Saturday night, and he was playing. It was not only beautiful but it was so fascinating to watch. This is all played on the neck of the guitar. He does Thursday night "open mike" at the coffee shop. I am definitely going to try to hear him again...he has a CD coming out in June/July.

http://www.myspace.com/davidvan

1 comment:

La Profesora said...

hope to make it to the cafe sometime.