About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Pictoral Evidence..

Here are a few pictures my cousin just sent of our trip to Florida..

This is my Mom (on left), her sister Gay and their bro Philip.




Here they are with their kids (my sister and I hiding in the back).





Here they are with their grandkids.





My sister's and my families...



Good times...good memories.

1 comment:

La Profesora said...

so nice to see you had a good time with your family! Thanks for bringing Sam up to the exit last night too. have a good time at nationals.