About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bittersweet Day........

Kyle's graduation is over and it was bittersweet...but still a blessing. I felt very welcomed by by ex-husband and his wife. My family from Kansas were all there. I kept the thankful attitude that the Lord had spoken to me throughout the day, and it went better than I ever would have expected. Pray for Dani as she stays for a couple of days with her Dad. Keep praying for Kyle, that he would allow God to work in his heart. Here are a few pictures...

Kyle, Danielle, Jordyn & Erin (their sisters)...


Kyle and Dani.....


Kyle, Dani and Dad

1 comment:

La Profesora said...

thanks so much for sharing the pictures and how the the trip is going. we'll keep praying.