About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

A Senior Moment...

OK...I was sitting around earlier thinking, "I wish I had something interesting to blog". I do want to set a good example by attempting to blog at somewhat regular and timely intervals! Something just happened. I had a senior moment and although I will be humiliating myself, I will blog it anyway (everyone is starting to figure me out anyway)!

I just went to the kitchen to fix a cup 'o tea. Danielle boiled the water for me and I got a cup out of the cupboard. Then I walked to the freezer, opened the door and proceeded to fill my tea cup with ice cubes. What the...?? Oh yeah...I'm losing it.

At least I was able to provide some cheap family entertainment.

By the way, thanks for the prayers...I am feeling MUCH better.

2 comments:

Sage said...

w00t for the betterness...

Sage said...

aye