About Me

My photo
Phenix City, Alabama, United States
I have been called by God to serve Him through ministry to the orphan children of Africa! I have just started this journey! My prayer is that God will grant me wings so that I may swiftly arrive on the field! Please pray for his guiding!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

In HIM....

One of my many favorite verses is hanging in my cube at my office.

Acts 17:28 says:
"For IN HIM, we live and move and have our being."

I love that verse. I love meditating on it and thinking about all that it means.

IN HIM...we live. Before knowing him, I was not really living. Just existing. Fumbling around for the light-switch in the dark.

IN HIM...we move. What I now do, I accomplish through HIS strength, HIS power. Not my own feeble abilities.

IN HIM...we have our being. HE has defined who I am and what I am. I am his child. He is my Father.

What a wonderful, awesome place to live, move and be....IN HIM.

No comments: